CALL FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDER
Submission of tender is now open for qualified media and publicity/communications vendors to provide its’ services to SPE Nigeria Council (SPENC).
SPE Nigeria, also called SPE Nigeria Council, is an affiliate of SPE International. SPE International as an international organization is currently represented by 203 sections and 382 student chapters with paid membership of over 158,043 in 143 countries. The Nigeria affiliate comprises of 5 sections located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Benin and Abuja. With 34 student chapters in SPE Nigeria Council, the student chapters provide the framework for the Sections in Nigeria, aiding them to pursue annual programmes of common interest. SPE Nigeria Council is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as an Incorporated Trustee with registration number RC 1332.
Scope of Services Required
- Print and Electronic media services (Newspaper adverts -various page sizes, TV air space and coverage, online adverts);
- Print and Electronic media management (mobilizing the Press for SPE events);
- Video and Photo coverage of SPE events;
- Graphic design, editing and printing of events materials (stage backdrops, event logos, booklets, brochures, banners -Flex and Roll-up, flyers, paper and framed certificates etc) and provide details for various sizes;
- Production of SPE events documentary (15mins, 30mins);
- Preparation of quarterly Newsletter for SPENC; and
- Management of SPENC’s Social Media Accounts.
Tenure of Engagement
- The contractual engagement will be subject to renewal after every September 15.
- Evidence of registration with CAC in Nigeria;
- Evidence of recent tax clearance certificate;
- Company profile and key personnel including their professional qualifications; and
- Detailed list and evidences of similar work done in the past 3 years.
Application Timeline & Method:
Send (via e-mail ONLY) Expression Of Interest (Technical/Pre-qualification Requirements and Commercial Proposal in separate files- CoyName-TECHNICAL and CoyName-COMMERCIAL). Please make sure your files are password secured and saved in a Zip folder with your company name boldly indicated. Kindly send to the Secretariat Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT SEND the passwords until you are requested to do so. Prior to bid opening, we shall contact applicants by email for the password of the Technical Bid file first and subsequently for the password of the Commercial Bid file.
Only companies that meet the requirements for the Technical bid shall be contacted to submit the password for their Commercial Bids.
NB: You can send your Expression Of Interest in one aspect of the services or all of the services.
Applications will be accepted up to 22nd January 2019